The Wessex platform lift series is the ultimate in low rise lifting solutions. Building on an impressive pedigree spanning over four decades of design innovation, the LR platform lift series encapsulates the qualities embedded in every Wessex lift.
• Reliable and hard wearing.
• 5 year anti-corrosion warranty.
• Minimal building works.
• Aesthetically pleasing design.
• Standard compliant (BS 5900:2012).
• Easy to install.
• Intuitive to use rocker switch controls.
• Internally or externally applicable.
• Durable powder finish coating (Blue Sable).
Features and Options
• Shallow ramp for easy access.
• Non-slip flooring.
• Call stations.
• Emergency manual lowering.
• Special colour finishes.
• Safe working load – 300kg.
• Travel height – 1000mm.
• Bridging plate.
• Interlocked safety gate at upper level.
Which model is for you?
There are many factors to consider when selecting a specific Wessex model, but a good place to start is by looking at what you need out of the lift and what each model can do for you. For example, if you need to transport a large, powered wheelchair, the LR1100 could fit your requirements – but if you’re dealing with a smaller, more enclosed space, the LR800 may be more suitable for you. Take a look at the list below and see which apply to you:
• LR800 – Platform Dimensions 1450 x 800mm – Footprint Dimensions 1885 x 1004mm
• LR900 – Platform Dimensions 1450 x 900mm – Footprint Dimensions 1885 x 1104mm
• LR1100 – Platform Dimensions 1450 x 1100mm – Footprint Dimensions 1885 x 1304mm
• Carry Capacity – 300KG
• Maximum Travel – Travel height – 1000mm
• Control – Intuitive to use rocker switch controlsn
• Standard – Standard compliant (BS 5900:2012)
• Usage – Residential & Commercial
• Application – Internal & External